Some of our content we create ourselves and some we source from all over the web. Wherever possible we get permission and / or link back to the original source.
If you wish to submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Twitter to locate the material on our website or services;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed copyright infringement which provides the required information we will act as quickly as we can to remove or disable access to any infringing content. We will also terminate the access privileges of anyone who repeatedly infringes on the copyright of others.